Thursday, December 24, 2009

A YULETIDE GREETING …


Over the past year these weekly Mojos were intended to share a journey of reflection for the purpose of inspiring, questioning, and ultimately engaging in a conversation with you and those close to you.  As you gather your family and friends during this holiday season, I hope that in this moment you stop to reflect on the meaning of this holiday season for you and those closest to you.  Laying aside the trials and tribulations of the past year, find a place within that brings perspective in to your life … for most that will probably not be the job, money or material possessions, but the journey of the spirit and your connection with other like-minded friends and family!!  So as we track Santa (ah, the little jewel in this reflection for all of us who share this moment with little children or grand kids) this Christmas Eve, I challenge each of us to find our authentic self in the connection that has lasting value.  Not the meaning that others might place on this time of the year; but find a quiet place in your heart that connects to your ‘big why’. 

I hope that over the next couple of days, you are able to put the ‘to-do’ lists down and just observe those around you and truly cherish these moments!!  Beyond those closest to you, I also wish to say thank you for allowing me the opportunity to share these Mojos; for engaging in a conversation with me over this past year; and most of all allowing me to be a part of your life. 

I close each Mojo by saying “each of you are a cherished gift that enriches my life in ways you will never understand” … for some these words may seem an empty prose that is an appropriate conclusion to each blog.  For me, these words summarize a feeling within that each person who crosses my path, engages with me on any level, challenges me, and who inspires me are gifts in my life that will forever enrich my journey.  There are no words that appropriately capture how significant for me your part in my life continues to be and how you shape my saunter through this life.  So at this time, I extend my heartfelt gratitude to each of you AND wish you and your loved ones the joy, love, friendship and memorable moments that you so richly deserve!!  May your God bless all that you are and all that you hold dear in your life in this moment and beyond!!  Jim Peys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules of Engagement:

Any email sent to me may be quoted in my blog;

No personal attacks, hate speech, bigotry, or seven dirty words in the comments or they will be deleted; and

Any comment or conversation on this blog may be quoted elsewhere.